Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Re trimming in South Australia

Started by radz86 · 25 Apr 2013 · 18 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

radz86Archived member
I'm want to redo my VL seats and need a motor trimmer (SA) can anyone recommend a business they have used?
0 likes
radz86Archived member
So no one in SA, have had seats or whatever re-trimmed???
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
affordable motor trimmers have done all my cars , but they are at marion cheers darren
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Aaron ohara motor trimmers in gawler did mine.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Im in greewith but travelled to castle trim off south road for mine. Does sn awesome job and is very flexible with pick ups n has a good imagination n really helpful. Graham is his name
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Cheers guys, I was thinking northern area so it would be easier to check up on progress. But if there is a business in the southern area worth traveling too I don't mind. Should of mentioned too that I need abit more then just re trimming. Got some Scheels out of a Porsche and wanted to modify to a HDT style.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Yeh I kno its bit of drive there but its worth the trip.. if u got a bit coin to burn check out wilshire on south road too there really really good but u pay for wat u get..
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Cool yea I will have to check them out, someone else recommend castle trim too but they had work done 10yrs ago lol. I know Wilshire are great but heard you basically need real real deep pockets. Is their work really that much better for the price you pay?
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Mmmm not sure.. they did few top end cars in adelaide so go n look at there wrk..
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
Wilshire for sure, expensive but you want a good job you go see them
0 likes
radz86Archived member
I probably go past Wiltshire and see what the say I guess there is no harm in asking, I'm curious to know the prices they charge
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
cost us about $240 to get a steering wheel done, expensive, but man was the quality of work amazing, Came back better than you could buy new.
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
I had wilshire Recover a suede, leather steering wheel, was $250-300,was a very good job If you've got deep pockets, what about the Carafano?(spelling) brothers..long time wait usually though
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Claude did the roof lining, custom gauge holders and my boot a few years back, had to get a couple of things fixed and I was less then impressed with the sunvisors. Never had work done by his brother (carmine) tho.
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
Havent used him but told trim by moochdoes good work www.trimbymooch.com.au (http://www.trimbymooch.com.au) [phone removed]
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Cheers ant_man I will have to sus that one out too.
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
His on the north side of town too if that helps, use to work for a big name trim place but has gone out on his own now here another link if use fb www.facebook.com/www.trimbymooch.com.au (http://www.facebook.com/www.trimbymooch.com.au)
0 likes
gardnaArchived member
Access motor trimmers on Bremen Drive, Salisbury south. Havent personally used them, but my boss has had some work done there, he was happy, and he is very picky. Not sure but I think skinners custom seats on pentland rd might be doing car interiors, his work is supposed to be very good on bikes.
0 likes
radz86Archived member
Cheers for the updates guys
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT