Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey Guys
Just picked up another Calais.
Most parts available. S2 grey Interior
Calais Flip Front with corner pieces $500
Side Skirts $100
Lower door moulds $200
'Letterbox' Grille $80
Calais Interior Roof Light $80
Set of 4x S2 Grey Calais door cards (uncut) with map holders $200
PM me or oliver at calaisturbo dot com dot au
Cheers.
[Click image for larger version
Name: 48041_10151896865754128_1105350339_n.jpg
Views: 61
Size: 96.5 KB
ID: 59637] (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=59637&d=1366874169)
0 likes
grey arm rests and elec window switches? pm a price plz
0 likes
Hey oli i need the bolt nut and spacer for the alternator
0 likes
I'd like the instrument cluster shroud.
0 likes
what condition are the chrome strips in?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPet
[View Post]
I'd like the instrument cluster shroud.
I'll check the condition for you.
---------- Post added 28-04-13 at 01:11 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChad
[View Post]
what condition are the chrome strips in?
Dont think it has any Jack...
0 likes
Condition of fuel tank with the large breather hose on top of the tank?
0 likes
Fuel tank looks pretty good from what I can see...
0 likes
grey calais steering wheel? condition and price posted to 3152 vic?
0 likes
30-04-13, 22:05 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller
[View Post]
grey calais steering wheel? condition and price posted to 3152 vic?
Has an aftermarket wheel on sorry man!
0 likes
30-04-13, 22:18 GMT+10#11 bummer ! where did all the original wheels go? its not like everyone is packing calais wheels on ther stockers. I recon there was an era where they all got turfed into the bin
standard tape deck by any chance?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes