Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
So I thinking of doing another cruise before the wet weather really starts to set in. Question is where and when? From what I can see, the only major date is mothers day on the second Sunday and the drags on the 18th. Lets here some suggestions. Cheers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
keen, but yea ill be busy 18th-19th
0 likes
I"m keen as my calais only needs the wheels polished and the new ecu tuned , once i finish other projects off i"ll get onto it n see if can make it out to this one it'll be the first time out for the calais if do....
0 likes
26th sound good. Locations???
0 likes
I'd be keen on this one, what about through the hills, to Lobethal or something?
0 likes
Barossa valley way? Nice pubs etc out there
0 likes
i mite be in if i get **** together.
0 likes
Keen as, should (finally!) have my car finished by then ready for it's first ever cruise
Suggestion for the cruise route, I live around the Adelaide hills (tea tree gully way), it's a nice and very quiet drive up here if you go up lower north east, very little traffic/police presence to keep it hassle free, then as maybe do up to bird wood and come back down gorge and end up around the newton area and head further from there? I Know an F'n wild little back route from the hills area there which ends up all the way out in Salisbury that you guys might be keen for.
As I said, just ansuggestion
---------- Post added 24-04-13 at 13:22 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
[View Post]
So I thinking of doing another cruise before the wet weather really starts to set in. Question is where and when? From what I can see, the only major date is mothers day on the second Sunday and the drags on the 18th. Lets here some suggestions. Cheers
Ps. Murph, you don't happen to contract out of hold auto wreckers at Salisbury do you?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-04-13, 18:14 GMT+10#10 mines out of rego shortly and dont think it will be getting rego untill summer. just to add even if i have rego i will not be coming if its through the hills. no good in an auto with big stall not to mention vls dont handle especialy with standard wheels
0 likes
24-04-13, 20:11 GMT+10#11 Mayb a nice highway/hills drive for the best of both worlds... last few cruises have been good for both 3 n 2 pedal drivers.. lol
0 likes
24-04-13, 21:42 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by -pumba-
[View Post]
no good in an auto with big stall not to mention vls dont handle especialy with standard wheels
I second that lol
0 likes
25-04-13, 00:42 GMT+10#13 what about wallaroo trip or moonta?nice open roads
0 likes
25-04-13, 23:31 GMT+10#14 What about go from glenelg say or another beach and through the hills
0 likes
26-04-13, 12:47 GMT+10#15 26th is good for me if it starts at 10:30 or later.
0 likes
28-04-13, 00:42 GMT+10#16 Yeah do 26th of May I'm down!
0 likes
28-04-13, 08:31 GMT+10#17 A nice drive up to ardrossan.. its not too far away its open road with few lil yltwisties.. I also worked there for a year and got to kno the pub owner n bar tenders lol cheap food n drinks lol
0 likes
28-04-13, 14:35 GMT+10#18 I like that Idea Dan. Hummocks is always a bit of fun..
0 likes
29-04-13, 17:52 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by CalaisAP
[View Post]
Yeah do 26th of May I'm down!
Can I come with you????
0 likes
29-04-13, 23:15 GMT+10#20 yeah i mite come its been a fair while since i went out
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes