Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Adros vl manual

Started by Vltutu · 23 Apr 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VltutuArchived member
Hey everyone I'm Adro and I've just bought this white manual vl, everything is stock standard. I saw this car a few months ago out the front of a house with a smashed in front end a few months ago. The guy I bought it off is a towie/mechanic and has fixed most of the car up replacing the whole front end. The interior is immaculate with no cracks in the dash or smoke burns in the seats, and the paint is basically perfect on it as well. I checked all the common rust areas and i couldn't find any . The car will be ready for me to pick up in a few weeks I'm so excited. My plans for the car are to turbo it and I would love to put a Calais front and back on (I love the sleek look). Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, anyhow here are some photos for now. [IMG]o[/IMG] ---------- Post added 24-04-13 at 12:53 ---------- Ill try that again.... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VltutuArchived member
Update Got the car a few days ago and it looks better then I hoped. After basically pulling the whole dash of I finally got the stock head unit out and a new one in then a good wash. I'm organising freight for a Calais front and door moulds but here are some more Photos. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VltutuArchived member
Bought some goodies from supercheap and spraying the venetians white. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Looks clean Should paint the bars and moulds MX Grey Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VltutuArchived member
Thanks mate, that's exactly what I'm doing next. Either doing the job myself or getting professionally done, what do you think? Still tossing up between mx grey or asteroid silver. Probably end up mx grey because I'm liking the front on it as is ---------- Post added 10-07-13 at 21:27 ---------- Veneitans are back in also put a wood grain steering wheel on and dump tip over the stock exhaust. Looking for a set of 19" ssv rims if anyone has any. Next job is painting moulds and bars. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,862 threads, 30,211 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.2% of indexed threads saved