Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Tuners in mandurah

Started by DeVL · 23 Apr 2013 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DeVLArchived member
Hey guys I'm moving to mandurah in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if any one knew of any good tuners up there for my vl. Cheers pete
0 likes
DEVILS1Archived member
No one that i can think of. . Aron from itp is probably the closest and hes in rockingham.
0 likes
stocker31Archived member
Wouldn't let them touch my car
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
There's mandurah performance and sikemrex racing I wouldn't use any of them mate I tow my car to Perth to get tuned I have herd a few good things about Tim at sikemrex racing but also alot of bad reports any metal fab/ performance jobs I suggest josh at metalcraft marine
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
i didnt even think sikemrex was still open. Pretty sure he farms out all his tuning jobs to someone else anyway
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
get it tuned in perth petey!! if you cbf towing it up u can leave it with mine out the back till u get it tuned
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Lol no worries dayne
0 likes
vlrb30s/cArchived member
my brother has opened a shop in mandurah called mafia motorsports it's behind tool mart on gordon rd they'll be able to help you out.
0 likes
gilbo-333Archived member
Hey mate the only place that I know of is Meadow Springs Motors. He has a chassis dyno there and I know hes the guru for lpg setups around perth.. Might be worth a shot
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT