Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
G'day, I grabbed a decent camera today and started taking some photo's as promised.
I hope you all enjoy and thanks for looking.
Exterior:
Engine Bay
Interior:
Here's one I edited for fun:
Thanks again for looking, I would like to hear what you think.
All the best
Deano
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
super clean bro !!!
keep up the good work
0 likes
That's cool man. Good to see vl's like this kicking around. Is it the factory paint?
0 likes
Thanks everyone yeah 3lturbo all original
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Very nice mate.
Get those chrome wheel trims off and put the factory caps back on.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
That's awesome dude, real nice!
0 likes
agreed with steff get rid of those chrome rings put standard 14 berlina hubbies back on i reckon would look 100% mint or even berlina turbo caps both would set it off!
0 likes
21-04-13, 22:02 GMT+10#10 thats possibly the cleanest vl ive seen. would look good with turbo hubbies!
0 likes
22-04-13, 08:52 GMT+10#11 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
22-04-13, 18:08 GMT+10#12 That is one clean VL well done !
Jack it up , turbo hubcaps and mudflaps will set it off I say
0 likes
22-04-13, 19:22 GMT+10#13 woah absolutely mint... its great to see a nice original one
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
22-04-13, 20:07 GMT+10#14 Thanks everyone!
Yeah it could go slightly higher.. i'm looking everywhere for a set of turbo caps but I can't pay $400 for the set on ebay that's a bit rough.
Also struggling to find mud flaps. Will the universal ones from supercheap go allright?
Next up is a bonnet protector
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
22-04-13, 20:12 GMT+10#15 Very nice! Where abouts out west are you? I got a Berlina same color, pin striping etc
No where near as mint as this thou lol
0 likes
22-04-13, 20:35 GMT+10#16 get the proper mudflaps , little holden lion on the bottom not the commodore ones they look sh!t house
as for hubbies , be expecting to pay 3-400 for a good set
0 likes
23-04-13, 08:55 GMT+10#17 Yeah I'm out Caroline Springs area mate, thanks
Hmm those lion mudflaps are very hard to find, i'm struggling. Will the supercheap ones not be worth it..? Yeah those hubcaps are mint but very pricey..I expect they'd get pinched as soon as you turn your head away from the car though!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
23-04-13, 09:22 GMT+10#18 Go genuine muddies and turbo caps. It will look mint . But just don't park It anywhere out of ur site. Trust me they'll be gone in no time
0 likes
23-04-13, 09:56 GMT+10#19 the commdore ones look way better then the lion ones!! the lion ones look tacky and cheap.
0 likes
23-04-13, 10:12 GMT+10#20 One thing I can't stand is the late holden logo on an 80s commodore, it's shameful. I have my bonnet protector on the way but really need those hubcaps.
Does anyone know of anyyyyone selling them apart from the bloke on ebay?
Thanks
0 likes