Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Nolathane front strut tops

Started by chief355 · 20 Apr 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

chief355Archived member
I found these on ebay which seems a good price. From what I can tell this model doesn't have that ugly top mount plate that is visible from in your engine bay like the one that first come out many years ago. My aim is to maintain as close to factory appearance. Can someone advise if you have any mounting plates that are visible in engine bay using this one in link? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Commodore...em 20cdaa7444 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Commodore-VB-VC-VH-VK-VL-VN-VP-Nolathane-Adjustable-Strut-Mounts-P-N-44000-/140889453636?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20cdaa7444)
0 likes
WhiteExecArchived member
dont think those would be visible apart from the red nolathane rubber i have the old style tops and theyre not so different to the stock ones apart from the little slot and the big circle which i guess is there for the wank factor on the top of the strut tower
0 likes
BNV10SArchived member
I agree with WhiteExec, but I'm putting some of those in this weekend, I'll let you know/post some photos when its done if you want.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
i have these which are fine but not adjustable. theres no mounting plates its just red instead of black.
0 likes
chief355Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WhiteExec [View Post] dont think those would be visible apart from the red nolathane rubber i have the old style tops and theyre not so different to the stock ones apart from the little slot and the big circle which i guess is there for the wank factor on the top of the strut tower Yeh the original ones looked good years ago but I prefer the factory look with adjustability which the new ones provide.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,946 threads, 61,830 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved