Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

autronic ignition

Started by VlTurboM8 · 17 Apr 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VlTurboM8Archived member
hi, just bought a autronic smc and wanting to know how to set the ignition up? I want to use a msd 6al with the inbuilt 2 step. I have heard using a 008 ignition module? how do I wire it in?
0 likes
RB2GOArchived member
All you'll need is a coil and your done
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
what did you run on your car?
0 likes
RB2GOArchived member
First set up was SMC, 6AL and blaster 2 coil
0 likes
MrSquigleArchived member
I didnt need the dwell board when running an MSD with the SMC.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today17

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 74 images saved from CT