15-04-13, 18:34 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 1500
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? EB falcon,JMM dev5 183rwkw, manual
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? PM on here,
Description Hi guys, bought this a few years back, but it very sneakily blended into its surroundings in my driveway and I forgot it was there, as punishment I'm evicting it.
whatever year EB falcon
manual with some sort of heavy duty metalic type clutch, easy to drive with
Jim Mock Motorsport dev 5 kit (look it up if you want the specifics)
3.46 LSD
183rwkw on Jim Mocks dyno. I rang him to ask about the car and he himself said it was 'quite exceptional', but this was before it hid in my driveway and collected dirt and some form of plant life which I'm pretty sure is on an 'endangered' list of some description
brand new battery put in just today
body is mostly straight, but paint is pretty ****. window tint is ****. sound system is ****. there will be time and effort required if you want to put it back on the road, but it shouldnt need much in the way of money spent on it
I'll get some pics up tomorrow if anyone is genuinely interested
cheers,
Ben
---------- Post added 16-04-13 at 16:51 ----------
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ture005pb.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ture006lk.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ture007uh.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ture008av.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ture012pn.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ture013yg.jpg/
0 likes
