15-04-13, 09:17 GMT+10#1
Hi guys,ive just got the boot from wsid wed street meet.In the process of looking at getting a bolt in half cage done.Agi in peakhurst have quoted me $1600 to supply and fit andra spec'd bolt in cage.Includes,main hoop,rear stays,intrusion/door bars[removeable],taxi bar with inserts for harness.Andra inspected and fitted,steel cage 350mpa cdw steel.This is a half cage,with provision to go 6 pt in the future.I want to go bolt in as if i get a defect driving on the road i can remove cage.I believe this cage is good to 9.99.Best ive done so far is 10.4@131mph.I would like to run a very high 9 sec pass as a goal.
The cromoly cage is about $400 dearer,will be cheaper for either cage if we have a few people order at once.I have myself and a mate who are keen,any other fabricators to recomend?Thanks Al
0 likes
