Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Has anyone got someone they can recommend as I'm looking to get the trim done in my car . If you guys can give me let me know what you had done and how much you paid it would give me a rough idea what I'm looking at . So far the only place that's gotten my interest is Top End Interiors at Peakhurst . Has anyone dealt with them ? They did the original interior in that Torana ARGO LC /AGR 07S . I'm looking to go the same burgundy trim . Thanks let me know .
0 likes
Dave @ Top End is the way to go.
My brother, and brother in law got theirs done top to bottom.
Were about $5k each from memory.
The dash is the expensive part!
0 likes
What exactly did they have done Igor ?
0 likes
The Honda got full interior and boot area including steering wheel and dash.
The VL got as pictured.
0 likes
Greg @ Mascot Motor Trimmer or Steve @ Cools Auto Trimmers.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZER
[View Post]
Greg @ Mascot Motor Trimmer or Steve @ Cools Auto Trimmers.
I can personally vouch for Gregs work, he knows early Commodores inside out especially vk/vl group As.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by REMALAKA
[View Post]
I can personally vouch for Gregs work, he knows early Commodores inside out especially vk/vl group As.
He has sent me photos of what he has done and it looks first class!!! I just purchased some interior from him.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYT
[View Post]
The Honda got full interior and boot area including steering wheel and dash.
The VL got as pictured.
I really like what he's done with the VL . Might have to pay him a visit .
0 likes
Check below. Probably the best in the country. Does ben gatts work does meguires work cinstantly winning best interior at all national shows etc
Micks custom trim
0 likes