Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Ecu fault codes

Started by MizTigaVT · 8 Apr 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MizTigaVTArchived member
Ok I just got a fault code of 25??? That's not even a code related number??
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Just double check that one M8. Sometimes when it starts spitting out all of the codes it can become abit confronting. I remember when I had the standard ecu I used to double check it.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,388 threads, 42,709 posts and 623 images saved from CT

18.7% of indexed threads saved