Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Making of the Commodore

Started by RB30DEVL · 7 Apr 2013 · 14 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

RB30DEVLArchived member
I think Holden had a very unusual approach to building the Commodore but I believe effective , this was with the VB Commodore and the engineers took the car through the desert & snow, etc, no other Australian car has been built like this , I'll show you what I mean , these are a couple of videos which go through the R & D of the VB Commodore, it took them 3 years to design the car :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DlOnXw8cnA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Ap5U0mvRs I was working for "them" in 2008 then I was pulled off "that" site in 2009 because they thought I was a "nutcase" , the fact is these people don't build Commodores in Cardiff in Newcastle, they "wreck" them, they "do" more of those orange VB's in there. I couldn't understand why I'd arrive at work on a Monday and there would be a VP Commodore or something wrapped around a tree near their front entrance all wrapped up in Police tape. They sound crazy, don't they !!!!
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB30DEVL [View Post] they thought I was a "nutcase" I think they were right
0 likes
ledoucheArchived member
I swear you just trollin' everyone all the time
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
>RB30DEVL Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SHIZNTArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by cynicl [View Post] >rb30devl lmao! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
REALISTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB30DEVL [View Post] They sound crazy, don't they !!!! "Not" "as" "crazy" "as" "you" "s"o"u"n"d".
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB30DEVL [View Post] they thought I was a "nutcase" They sound crazy, don't they !!!! They were not wrong.. Surprised that you past the interview actually.
0 likes
LUXJETArchived member
cool video but fuck dude i wish you'd give up on the whole "living and existing thing". do everyone a favour and sell your computer and hand yourself into the funny farm
0 likes
XEC747Archived member
You make Roger Cordia look like Einstein... You are seriously fucked in the head. Go get some help.
0 likes
FLY-03LArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB30DEVL [View Post] RB30DEVL Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AlthoatsArchived member
the ****?
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
(http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/zzdisthredas4_zpsb4133d6c.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Nothing anymore.. Was a good YouTube link, shame about the rest of it all.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT