Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Dyno tune south of the river

Started by sweet-na · 7 Apr 2013 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

sweet-naArchived member
Anyone get their cars tuned round rockingham area? Kwinana Performance won't touch microtech and ITP aren't at bibra lake is there anyone else? Cheers
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Rotomotion mate. They are good by all reports, and are a microtech dealer. Had excellent service through them, nice guys too. They are Kelmscott/Maddington area IIRC. I can't comment on their actual tunes myself, as I have never had one, but they have a good record. Many people here/elsewhere have also had good success with BYE (Welshpool) so they might be able to help you with more info. I'm not sure if they do microtech, but I'm pretty sure they would. That said, I would still recommend going to ovaboost. I know they are the opposite of SOR, being in Malaga. But Mick is a great guy and really knows his stuff. He tunes my car and most recently spent some time with me teaching me how to use the hand controller.
0 likes
DEVILS1Archived member
Aron @ ITP has moved to smeatn way rocko behind rockingham holden
0 likes
sweet-naArchived member
Yea sweet as just spoke to him thanks mate
0 likes
DEVILS1Archived member
No worries man. . .He knows his stuff
0 likes
SLSLEEPERArchived member
Justin from bye performance,tunes everything and anything.[phone removed].
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT