Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Anyone know who does it these days, out of touch, few places that
did it before I rang and they only do diesels now....
South ish would be best, then i can get wife to drop them of and pick them up...lol
cheers
darren
0 likes
I usually deal with Carlec or MTQ, they aren't down south though. What type of injector? I had big dramas with my id2000s getting them cleaned and flowing properly!
0 likes
What type of injectors, we do standard ones at work unsure about big ones, but can defiantly clean them ultrasonically
0 likes
Bosch EV14 750cc , i live in Marion, so closest to there would be good,
just been sitting for a few months after use ,in sealed bags, an then in a sealed container, im paranoid though..
cheers
darren
0 likes
and you just need them cleaned?
Were in somerton park
0 likes
yeh man, just want to take them out and clean them just to make sure
Somerton parks awesome, wheres you work?
cheers
darren
0 likes