Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Just wondering where is the best place to mount a parachute and if anybody has some pics of their setup could they please post them up.
I was thinking of getting it done like the picture below. It is mounted off the roll cage.
What do you think?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Under the car is better. I brought a competition engineering triangle kit plated up the chassis rails welded a cross bar in and attached the kit to that, I also put a couple extra braces at the back to stop it flexing,
0 likes
The VL rear end has the staying power of soft cheese, definately should be tied to the cage in one way or another if possible. Chassis is obviously almost just as good.
0 likes