Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
well i have an 88 berlina turbo with all matching numbers and a rescent respray.
the car is an auto and i have a complete manual setup(r33 box and built 3:9:1 diff and tailshaft), cooler,fuel system,complete rb25 with headwork and cams variable cam gears,plenum microtech and 30r turbo,thinking of twincam30 on my berlina.
1st step manual conversion,and diff.
then turbo and fuel system. keep yous posted
0 likes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Thats nice.. Very clean :0
0 likes
wish i could find one that nice
0 likes
I'm guessing that's brads old berlina that he built?
0 likes
03-04-13, 13:28 GMT+10#10 Don't think it is, I can't see any pin stripe on it.
0 likes
03-04-13, 22:08 GMT+10#11 Maybe some dip**** ripped it off
0 likes
04-04-13, 08:40 GMT+10#12 no its not the old 7four7
Im spewing I didn't buy this off you when you were selling
0 likes
04-04-13, 17:59 GMT+10#13 cant say i didnt offer lol,katsa where did you get your interior for your old sport trimmed at need to find same material but in blue...anyone know or can help
0 likes
12-04-13, 21:59 GMT+10#14 I got it done at creative in Melbourne
But I bought the seats off here
0 likes