Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

FOR SALE: RB30 PAR billet I beam rods

Started by VHELLT · 17 Mar 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VHELLTArchived member
As title I have a set of PAR i beam rods suit rb30 I'm chasing $1200ono pm or text me on [phone removed] cheers
0 likes
VHELLTArchived member
These rods are on vpw for $2113 I'm lossing money on these no body keen??
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT