Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

EOI Original VL turbo roller with rego

Started by VHELLT · 17 Mar 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VHELLTArchived member
Hey guys over the past year or so I've been working on my car it started out as a little project but i got carried away so far the engine bay been full smoothed deleted passager door lock ,fuel cap, aerial and spare tyre well the cars ready for paint well the bays been painted white and the car it self is in shade coat but yer I've got SL nose cone calais tail light moulds front and back bumpers door moulds and a le boot lip ect there all in primer still .... I don't really want to sell the car but I'm thinking something different so I'm up for offers photos up shortly cheers if anyone wants photos or more info text me on [phone removed] I'm open to offers chasing around $2200ono
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,830 threads, 30,104 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved