Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Im back from melbourne & I have things to get rid of

Started by Stocs101 · 16 Mar 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Stocs101Archived member
4x17" AMG QUAKE HYPER SILVER. 1 has gutter rash - $100 Standard turbo. Has water line and dump - $50 Orbit fitness home gym.....thing - FREE will add stuff as I go. my number is [phone removed] I am out of here tomorrow arvo and i need this stuff gone. Cheers Christian
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today38

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT