Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wanted !! Vl calais turbo 25-30k

Started by UBEWET · 13 Mar 2013 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

UBEWETArchived member
Sold my vl now can't handle not having one !!! :/ [phone removed] ---------- Post added 13-03-13 at 14:15 ---------- For those who think I'm an idiot I've built a vl Calais from ground up before i know the ins and outs don't SMS me **** cars I no what there worth I'm not some kid waving 25-30 k around
0 likes
swifty!Archived member
check out my car mate it will be up for sale in a few weeks
0 likes
robp30lArchived member
Buy tw11nz
0 likes
355calaisArchived member
Not sure if you're in to V8's but I reckon this thing would be a bit of fun http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default (http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/holden-calais-1987-14565688?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=1&eapi=2&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%201216&find=vl%20355%7cCarAll&silo=Stock&num=15&sort=default)
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by robp30l [View Post] Buy tw11nz This! You wont find a neater and classier VL guaranteed.
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
Twinz
0 likes
VLC-03LArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by INFLYT [View Post] This! You wont find a neater and classier VL guaranteed. i sold it already only took 7days. lol
0 likes
vl2630Archived member
Hi mate, Just wondering if your still looking for a Calais? You might be interested in mine thanks.
0 likes
Kp ClrArchived member
http://m.gumtree.com.au/holden-vl-ca...Calais%20turbo (http://m.gumtree.com.au/holden-vl-calais-turbo/v?adId=1019532584#Holden%20vl%20Calais%20turbo)
0 likes
amwArchived member
Hi mat looking sale for the right money [phone removed]
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,830 threads, 30,104 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved