08-03-13, 20:04 GMT+10#1
Hey,
Long story short, a mate lost all the wiring in the engine bay of his ute due to a fire.
We can't seem to get gas to the cylinder, it's all good lock out solinoid wise and it will prime with the gas hose taken off the carb (it lets out what's left in the line)
It won't prime with the hose connected to the carb, it just feels really tight and wont push in
and with the hose disconnected and turning the engine over it doesn't pump any gas out
By prime I mean push the primer on the converter.
The carb is stock with a mixer thing on top and off to the side.
Tried 2 different b2 converters
It all worked before the fire?
Throw some ideas around, the dizzy was swapped as the old one burnt and I'm sure timing is correct I've checked it so many times
0 likes
