Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Posting ads

Started by CMEFLI · 28 Feb 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CMEFLIArchived member
Hey guys I'm new to the site but I'm having a problem Ads I post up don't show up y could this be?
0 likes
YetiArchived member
Because you are new to the site. You have to wait approval from a mod which can take some time because the mods are all lazy gits who don't care.
0 likes
CMEFLIArchived member
Fair enough thanks for da help champ just gonna have to wait
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 355 images saved from CT