Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Need favour!!! Pics up rb26 head in Melbourne for me...

Started by grunter01 · 27 Feb 2013 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

grunter01Archived member
Hey guys I am buying a rb26 head in Melbourne and want to know if someone that's a regular on here is able to pick it up for me... Please let me know ASAP if you can help.
0 likes
chasdmArchived member
Where abouts is pic up?
0 likes
SteveArchived member
why dont you just buy one of mine lol
0 likes
mulkersArchived member
*pick. Here is a pic: Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by chasdm [View Post] Where abouts is pic up? Good point will post up in a minute when I find out ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 19:54 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by Steve [View Post] why dont you just buy one of mine lol Cause I'm basically getting the head/inlet /throttles for a great price... Pm me what you want for yours Steve ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 19:57 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by mulkers [View Post] *pick. Here is a pic: I'm glad you cleared that minor mistake up mulkers as I'm not sure if people would have understood the difference in pic to pick Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
INFLYTmelbArchived member
Hi Kirk, pick up from what area mate?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Glen waverly
0 likes
mulkersArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] Good point will post up in a minute when I find out ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 19:54 ---------- Cause I'm basically getting the head/inlet /throttles for a great price... Pm me what you want for yours Steve ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 19:57 ---------- I'm glad you cleared that minor mistake up mulkers as I'm not sure if people would have understood the difference in pic to pick haha, sorry mate, couldn't resist.
0 likes
XEC747Archived member
I work in Dandy and can swing by on the way home from work..
0 likes
chasdmArchived member
Yeah sorry i ment pick up!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT