Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - ACT] Manual Berlina Turbo ($$4500)

Started by Duke57TT · 25 Feb 2013 · 17 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Duke57TTArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS Price/Amount $4500 Open to Swap? No State ACT Short Description for title? Manual Berlina Turbo Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes Transmission? MANUAL Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? AV24QR Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed] Description Berlina Turbo Factory Manual Eucumbene Blue 8L198GJ112453L AVL024143M I bought the car with the intentions of cleaning it up and having a bit of fun with it. Realistically, I don't need it and I need the room. I have a PPSR Cert as well. The good.. Car is a genuine Berlina Turbo Manual The MX7 has been rebuilt and it has a new clutch. The diff has been rebuilt. It has a rebuilt head. Performance Mods Turbo has been Hi-Flowed Cooler Kit Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller (I've set it at 6psi and 10psi) Autometer Boost Gauge VT Brake Upgrade Suspension of some kind in it. Looks like a kings springs some kind of shock. Has a dump pipe and exhaust on it. Sounds pretty good with a single rear muffler. The Bad The car is rough, it has some surface rust and the paint needs doing desperately. The engine has a small knock in the No5 big end by the sounds of it. It isn't bad and only occurs under light loads as you open and close the throttle lightly. Under load isn't a problem. It doesn't blow any smoke (black or white) and oil pressure is good. I was going to pull the engine and put a set of bearings and rings through it but I can't be ****ed. The car hasn't been driven in quite a few years, but it has had a service by me and a new AFM and it runs about as good as a RB30 could. If I don't get the coin I am after I will strip it. I would prefer to sell it to someone who is going to keep it together as a car or who has an A8 ready to go. Don't ask me for parts, if I decide to strip it I'll advertise it when I am ready to. I am coming down to Melbourne in a few weeks and can bring it down on a car trailer. For this to happen I will need a $1K deposit. As for swaps, no I am not interested in swaps unless you have a Lambo Aventador. I won't take PayPal, or loan payments or any other kind of payment other than cash. Due to the increasing number of fake bank cheques, I will accept a bank cheque, but I will go with you to the bank to draw it down, or you will not get access to the car until it clears. I can be negotiable on price when you are standing there looking at the car. Don't post offers in the thread without looking at the car or tell me you can get one cheaper.. if you can find a Berlina Manual Turbo cheaper, buy it. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AlthoatsArchived member
Poof ---------- Post added 25-02-13 at 15:32 ---------- $450 ---------- Post added 25-02-13 at 15:33 ---------- Ring me if selling brake conversion
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
EADC I'll let you know if I strip it.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
For the right money I could even be tempted to rebuild the engine for you.
0 likes
AlthoatsArchived member
Or part it out
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
That too, about $4500 and I would part it out. No interest in the next few weeks, I am going to rebuild the engine then I will want a little more than I am asking.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
$4K Bump ---------- Post added 04-03-13 at 10:18 ---------- Going to get some paint and an engine rebuild in the next few weeks, the price will go up. Just to be clear, this is a genuine Berlina Turbo Manual. They don't come along to often.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
$4000 firm before Monday. Rebuilt MX7, new clutch, rebult diff, new head, hi-flo, exhaust, VT Brakes. All it needs is some new bearings. As of Monday, pulling the engine for a rebuild.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Could a Mod change the title the $4000 please. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Bump
0 likes
AlthoatsArchived member
part it
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
I might have to.
0 likes
AlthoatsArchived member
ring me if doing so Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
bump
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
$3K by Wednesday
0 likes
7FOUR7Archived member
Hold it for a mate for a couple of months Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
Arranging pick up this week Let the fun and games begin Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
SOLD SOLD SOLD - going to a much better home than I was going to give it.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT