Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Car trailer borrow help? $$$

Started by deanoVLCT · 24 Feb 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

deanoVLCTArchived member
Hi guys yes I could hire one from the servo but just putting it out there to see if anyone had a car trailer that I could borrow 1 weekend for 1-2 days max? I need to pick up a car 1 hour past wodonga, would be needing it in the next 1-3 weeks if possible! Please pm me letting me know if available and how much $ you would be after! Cheers
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,825 threads, 30,077 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved