Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Who owns gdsgft gold Vl Calais in south/east melb??

Started by ICESK8 · 23 Feb 2013 · 25 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ICESK8Archived member
Hey guys anyone know who owns gdsgft gold Vl Calais with fr's on it! Saw it on sat cruising with wedding ribbons on it, my mouth dropped when I saw it!!! Probably the nicest Vl Calais I have seen!!
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
His name is Paul Vivitas I have him on my fb. He used to have ATEMPT plates cracked 400+kw on the dyno.
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
It's ATEMPT just running diff plates
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
Is that mini tubbed or is it a shortened diff??
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
FAQPSIArchived member
Mini tubbed mate, his dish is quite large. If diff was shortened biggest dish u can go is 3/38 bs
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
Anyone got recent pics mini tubbed? Anyone know if he'd like to sell?
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
I doubt he would sell it I can ask him if u like ?
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
If you could ask that would be great cheers mate!
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
Nah he said he couldn't sell it
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
Dam that's a beast
0 likes
VN-2-NVArchived member
Paul will never sell this car - he's had it forever! Hehe ICESK8 - if you want something like this, start building champ.....and make sure you have an open chequebook, coz quality & finish like this don't come cheap.
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
I believe ya mate! CBf building would rather buy something done! Like I said my jaw dropped when I saw it, any chance you guys can get some current pics up if it??
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
He has the new ve gts seats front and rear inside. Just the interior would be worth 10g easy all trimmed
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
More pics if yous can?
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
It's on psi photos , uve seen it first hand in the flesh .... Just find he's number and call him , surely someone knows him on here , off memory the car was featured in a magazine and was built in memory of he's brother , as it had it engraved on the comp cover of the turbo
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
I have him on my fb I told him about this thread he won't sell it to anyone. He had invested way to much money in it.
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
I know it's on psi photos i want to c photos mini tubbed nick! I saw it briefly at the traffic lights!
0 likes
DUF588Archived member
Hey man just got off the phone with him and he said not for sale if u got 50k+ maybe closed thread
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT