Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

URGENT: Need Calais Turbo (red on silver preferred) for wedding tomorrow 24/2/13

Started by Nukz · 23 Feb 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

NukzArchived member
Hey guys, I'm in need of a calais turbo (preferrably red on silver) for my mates wedding tomorrow. Will need the car to drive to the church and then the photo venue afterwards. Will pay cash for the day. Please contact [phone removed] or [phone removed] for details. As above red on silver is preferred but will consider any colours at this stage. Must be a tidy car. Cheers
0 likes
zoomingArchived member
Hi Nukz did you end up getting cars ,
0 likes
NukzArchived member
Yeah thanks John got it all sorted Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
zoomingArchived member
I wish I read the thread earlier I would off loved to have done it
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT