Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Is there a thread I can view all of the VL show cars ?

Started by 666Calais · 19 Feb 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

666CalaisArchived member
Hey guys , I'm looking for Calais VL show cars from the previous years .. Is there a thread or do I just have to keep searching random threads and just be hopefull ?? ---------- Post added 19-02-13 at 08:23 ---------- I seem to see heaps of nice VL Calais on the top right hand corner but can never find those actuall cars here, are they part of the old section ?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today92

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved