Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi guys,
check this out.........
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VL-COMMOD...#ht_500wt_1203 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VL-COMMODORE-2-ANGRY-BODY-SHELL-/160974022405?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item257acca705&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1203)
0 likes
yeah, pretty bad.
i wonder how much he salvaged from it...
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYTmelb
[View Post]
yeah, pretty bad.
i wonder how much he salvaged from it...
A fair bit it seems!
0 likes
Really no offence intended but they have got to be joking right I wouldnt pay $1 for it there on some crazy ass drugs to think its worth buying a peice of twisted metal
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYT
[View Post]
A fair bit it seems!
but everything seems pretty stuffed. what could possibly be useable?
0 likes
It's just a joke, he is a mate of mine. Salvaged all the running gear, engine, wheels and interior. New car already in the build.
0 likes
Excellent! That's great news!
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1VL
[View Post]
Really no offence intended but they have got to be joking right I wouldnt pay $1 for it there on some crazy ass drugs to think its worth buying a peice of twisted metal
that piece of twisted metal is still probably worth more than $50 though?
there is a fair amount of metal there, that could be used for scrap, probably not an unfair price actually.
0 likes
16-02-13, 11:23 GMT+10#11 Lol yeah I got a laugh out of that last night as well.
Yard art. I don't live in that kind of neighbourhood thank god.
0 likes
16-02-13, 11:27 GMT+10#12 I drive past some yard art from time to time... I'm not sure all of these bogans know what a gold mine theyre sitting on.
0 likes
16-02-13, 16:04 GMT+10#13 He should donate the wreck to the accident site, to be put on a pedistill as a reminder to take care on the road. Im sure its not the last time an incident like that will hapen in that lcation. they do it on hwy's accross Australia. seem to have a positive effect on road users
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
16-02-13, 18:32 GMT+10#14 Quote:
He should donate the wreck to the accident site
lol, Canberra's road art is seriously fuucked up
0 likes