14-02-13, 18:32 GMT+10#1
Hi Everyone,
So im going to be doing abit of a project build of a Vl i have for everyone to follow. So the story is i was looking for an original vl 304 that was in original and unmolested condition, which was quite a task. Finally after months of going and looking at cars on the weekend i Finaly found an 1988 Vl Commodore Opera house edition V8 with Trimatic White with silver bars and blue interior. So the car was purchsed by me and i took it home.
Next step was to go to my workshop and and speak to Con from GForce Performance in Oakleigh South who is great at what he does and very helpfull. So after a few discussions we had agreed on which way we were going to go with the build.
I decided that i wanted a car I could drive on the streets/strip. So over the cumming weeks/months i will take you through our build.
So first thing was getting the body done! I decided that i wanted to keep the original color codes of the car. So we decided to go with a full respray and smoothed engine bay with all holes welded and fuse box moved to glove box. The colour I have Chosen is a White Ice Pearl for the body. Astroid Silver mattalic Bars. Finally Black window surrounds, under carridge, and boot.
So we started in the engine bay!
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/499qg.jpg/)
We Removed the Original Motor And Box
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
