Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As title states, I'm after a vl wagon. Key points I'm looking for are as follows;
Manual
Descent paint, no flash ****.
Descent panels
Not looking for a show stopper, just a clean wagon.
Let me know what u got, or a link to something u have seen would also be great.
Thanks
Michael
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I think There was a cheap vl berlina wagon on gumtree the other day, looked reasonable
0 likes
Yeah mate looked at the white one
Said it was super clean besides the tail gate
0 likes
Is that the auto one? Might have to look into converting to manual then. In no rush tho, see what pops up for a bit.
0 likes
Buy it and u can buy my manual setup ;-)
0 likes
Hey are you still looking for a vl wagon
I have one its auto tho
In good condition afew bits of surface rust
Motor needs to be dropped out already pretty much undone just need gearbox off and got a replacement motor
A lot of spare parts for it
Give ya a call or a txt on [phone removed]
---------- Post added 17-03-13 at 13:37 ----------
And it's registered till the 14 of July this year
0 likes