Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[fs - nsw] gmh-30l ($1200)

Started by GMH-3OL · 12 Feb 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GMH-3OLArchived member
Number Plates Sales For Sale? Or Wanted? FS Price/Amount 1200 State NSW PLATE? GMH-30L Has it been registered before? Yes Car or Bike Car Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed] Other info Hi, So apparently I have to put a price. Lets say starting price $1200 but happy to listen to any good offers for my number plates GMH-30L which I still possess after the sale of my car. I was happy to pass them on to the new owner but he didn't want them, so I might as well see whether they're worth something, depending if there is a demand for them. The plates are currently in storage but I'm the process of putting them on my other car this week so they will be available again. They are red background with white lettering as per my avatar but can change theme if required. As you know they would suit a tough VL perfectly. I also did have request about 2yrs ago to sell them for $1k but I wasn't interested. Probably should have. Anyway, if no interest I will simply keep them and you will probably notice them on a completely irrelevant car. :-) If you're interested send me a message with your offer and contact details and I'll get back to you ASAP. Regards, John
0 likes
GMH-3OLArchived member
Bump!!! Willing to listen to offers, if you're really interested.
0 likes
GMH-3OLArchived member
Final bump!!! Price drop to $850
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT