Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

recomended powdercoater for custom colours?

Started by SIroller · 7 Feb 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIrollerArchived member
Hi guys, I've done a ring around and theres a small amount of people who can custom colour powdercoat in Melbourne. I need 4 x rims done in rose gold. this colour - (Rose gold is gold mixed with copper in the refinement process to create the colour you see) these rims (faces and barrels in rose gold lips will be polished) - anyone have reccomendations? why/ cheap? professional? sister's boyfriends uncle? I'm located eastern burbs. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
INFLYTmelbArchived member
T&C Powdercoating, in airport west - Very Competitive Rates, do lots of Signage Coating for me. Also Try Hi-Lusture Coatings in Thomastown.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
thanks mate! I just found this picture. when you get stuff chromed its usually copper plated and polished first this is an example. pretty much what I want but i wouldn't expect so glossy and I want a very durable hose / soap down coating. the lip maintenance will be enough work I'd say this was sex on wheels but its actually sex on parts of wheels... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
chasdmArchived member
Try KEVs powdercoating in Hastings, speak to Justin. Hes your man.. I get all my stuff done there and also my work uses them too.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT