Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

My 88 VL Executive

Started by Pezz95 · 4 Feb 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Pezz95Archived member
Make / Model: 88 VL Executive Colour: Venetian Red Bodykit: Stock Engine Type: RB30E Engine Mods: Stock Power: Need more Exhaust: Stock Gearbox: Stock Diff: Stock Brakes: Disc breaks Suspension: To damn high! Wheels/Tyres: Stock hubcaps Interior: Cream vinyl Stereo: cassette player (disconnected) Pioneer 4� speakers, Sony Xplode amp, Pioneer 1200W 12� Sub, AUX cord running from amp Future mods: Respray, spray, Extractors, New exhaust, Rust on rear window, Ultra Lows, List goes on Okay guys, I have here a 88 VL Commodore that I bought late November 2012. I bought it while I was on my Ls and didn�t do much to it kinda sat there till I got my Ps because of low income. It was owned by a old guy and hasn�t been thrashed, im the 2nd owner and it has only done 181,000ks. Hardly any dents but for its age pretty good These are the photos from gumtree before I bought it. Bought some black interceptor rims that im going to spray silver. spent about a 2 weeks doing the rims never got around to doing them but here they are with 5 coats of paint, 2 of clear and a coat of polish. Washed the car the night i finished spraying the rims. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/070v.png/ Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
Clean VL mate, dont see too many of them around any more
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT