03-02-13, 15:05 GMT+10#1
Hi, Rb-Shirty here. This is my 87 VL Calais, bought the car not long ago. Searched around for bits and pieces. Cut a long story short I stumbled onto this forum. Natrually I lurked for a bit and only recently have made an account. Mainly to share pics of my car and also get some help and information. My intentions aren�t really much a turbo conversion is always on the mind of a vl owner but right now It will stay N/A.
Make / Model: 87 Calais
Colour: Wild Mulberry
Engine Type: RB30
Exhaust: Stock Rock
Gearbox: Auto
Diff: Stock
Brakes: Stock
Suspension: Stock
Wheels/Tyres: Calais rims W/ Centre Caps
Interior: All Standard/Original
Stereo: Standard
Plans for the future:
- New front bumper (in gold, if anyone has one let me know).
- Another set of Calais rims to polish
- Get misc. Chromes that are missing.
- Brake upgrade
Im doing this car for my p�s as Im still in school I don�t have all the time I want to work on my car (Who does?) and have a part time job. So a full body spray is out of the question for now.
Let me know what you think.
\
The interior is very good for its age, Nothing has been mucked around with. Plan to keep it that way.
For now im happy with my car, just doing little things to it for now.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
