Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Anyone keen on a cruise retry sometime in march maybe keeping the same cruise route to rapid bay hopefully will b a little better turn out than just murph please reply everyone so it can b organised ta troy
0 likes
im always keen 4 a cruise
i will be there
cheers troy
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
If I can be fajited I might have mine on the road again by then. Probably maybe who knows.
0 likes
I will be keen if I have the front end sorted by then
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Always up for a cruise with some other VL's
Count me in!
0 likes
Great everyone keep posting if keen could b a great cruise a little more response and ill contact murph and organise date n time cheers everyone.
0 likes
ill b in if its before MARCH 6th then its off road for while...
0 likes
I'm on call for work until the 6th of March, after that is all good though. I'd be keen to go for sure
0 likes
Sunday the 3rd of March it is then.... sorry I haven't gotten around to this earlier lads, been flat out with work and other commitments of late.
0 likes
04-02-13, 10:47 GMT+10#10 i know im a new member but ill be in if its actually going ahead (:
0 likes
04-02-13, 13:08 GMT+10#11 3rd march sounds good murph hope we get a decent turn out
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-02-13, 17:11 GMT+10#12 Murph troy here any chance of meeting a tad later like 11 ish I work Sundays till 10:30 otherwise I will cruise by myself and meet everyone at the destination point sounds like this one could b a great turnout can't wait c u all there.
0 likes
04-02-13, 20:50 GMT+10#13 I would come but the clipsal 500 is on that weekend and i don't reckon my car would make it that far on 1 tank anyway. Thats one bad thing about being on e85 i guess.
0 likes
04-02-13, 21:41 GMT+10#14 bring a jerry can full in the boot. i should be able to make it so long as trans goes in smoothly
0 likes
05-02-13, 07:41 GMT+10#15 might bring a jerry can as well dont think ill make it on one tank there
0 likes
05-02-13, 16:55 GMT+10#16 dont make it clipsal weekend
0 likes
05-02-13, 17:05 GMT+10#17 there is something on everyweekend or someone cant make it another just set a date and deal with it c#nts
0 likes
05-02-13, 17:56 GMT+10#18 Your right there is something on every weekend in march. 17th is street drags. 23rd new school old age show just to name a few
0 likes
05-02-13, 18:34 GMT+10#19 I'm sure murph doesn't want a repeat of what happened last time..
0 likes
06-02-13, 11:44 GMT+10#20 Would rather not, but I mean there will always be another cruise, and clipsal will be on again next year, whichever one you attend, I'm you'll have a good time.
0 likes