Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powerplay rollcall

Started by vanstrien · 30 Jan 2013 · 16 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vanstrienArchived member
Hey everyone who's going on sat and what in and what's the plan for the day besides the obvious lol I will be trying to win the powerskids this time plus I've sorted my overheating fuel issue so hopefully do better in the off street drags Can't wait going to be an epic day people!!!! Also can't wait to see the Gup vs Gman rematch Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Not going, too hot and probably raining! Is Graham running more boost in the lambo now?? ---------- Post added 30-01-13 at 07:48 ---------- I hope you win powerskid, so sick of they alltalk xr6t winning it!
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
My car is in pieces hahaha
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
My car still needs a Gearbox, Tailshaft, and a tune.... Still hoping to make it....
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Yeah will be bloody hot def have my Mexican hat on Yeah I'm gonna give it a good go, another 100hp and a higher tyre should do the trick. Well not leaking everything but we have made some large changes ect ect. It's a lot better now Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Will prob go out for a look see. Scotty want to see some epic powerskid goodness
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
So... My VL is still in the gearbox shop... Picking it up tomorrow morning, and its booked in for a tune tomorrow night, then straight from there to PowerPlay... Talk about last minute stuff!!! No room for any unexpected issues. Wish me luck!
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Haha already tested these tyres out there mint lol Hope it goes well for ya mark
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Oi you got any old Et streets?? Pump 45 pound into them for powerskid. They pump smoke, leave mad niggas and most importatly you look like a badass rolling up with 'good' Tyres on Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
Well... time to head off. Hopefully see you all at PowerPlay!
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vanstrien [View Post] Yeah will be bloody hot def have my Mexican hat on Yeah I'm gonna give it a good go, another 100hp and a higher tyre should do the trick. Well not leaking everything but we have made some large changes ect ect. It's a lot better now What power is yours making now a days? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Oh sweet thanks man I might give that a go don't think I've got the power for it but will only be trial and error Got tuned last night 679rwhp on 25psi straight meth Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vanstrien [View Post] Oh sweet thanks man I might give that a go don't think I've got the power for it but will only be trial and error Got tuned last night 679rwhp on 25psi straight meth Let me guess, candy flavoured meth;-) that's awesome, much mucking around with the fuel system to make it happen? It will fry et's eaaasaasy, a mates car makes 550 hp and absolutely abolishes the 235's Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vanstrien [View Post] Oh sweet thanks man I might give that a go don't think I've got the power for it but will only be trial and error Got tuned last night 679rwhp on 25psi straight meth thats pretty stout power man, will be good to see the car in the flesh if you come to sydney power cruise Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Well I did it, top judged powerskid so friggen happy!!! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GVe1D...ure%3Dyoutu.be (http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GVe1DXdoHYc&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGVe1DXdoHYc%26feature%3Dyoutu.be) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MAX PSIArchived member
congrats on winning powerskid,was a good day
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Nice work mate Would have headed up but bit hard when I'm on the other side of the world lol
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT