Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi there I'm selling my t51r it has a custom .84 rear which makes it super responsive! My car made 400rwkw on 24 psi with heaps more to go and the turbos lucky to have done 800kms and owes me $3000.
I'll take 1200 for it.
Thanks
0 likes
any pics mate mms me on [phone removed] thanks
0 likes
.84 would come on nice and low in the revs...
0 likes
yeah im hoping so..will soon see haha
0 likes
let me know how it goes. I have a 1.05 rear on mine
0 likes
Dude not selling it now :(
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 251NFL
[View Post]
Dude not selling it now :(
Yes he is lol
It's on Ebay n been bid to $1325 so far, hence why he ain't selling it to you for $1200
0 likes
02-02-13, 00:54 GMT+10#11 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Garrett-T...1#ht_500wt_922 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Garrett-T51r-Gt42-Gt40-Gt3540-Gcg-Hks-Spl-Vl-Turbo-Xr6-Turbo-Supra-2jz-Rb30-/160965694048?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item257a4d9260&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_922)
lol
0 likes
02-02-13, 07:21 GMT+10#12 Yeah I seen it...good riddance to him
0 likes
03-02-13, 13:08 GMT+10#14 Don't think so mate he put it on eBay and now it's not on there anymore either
0 likes
03-02-13, 14:07 GMT+10#15 Cheers mate, be good if the owner left a contact number..
0 likes
03-02-13, 14:15 GMT+10#16 Doesn't reply to msgs anyway mate...
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.