Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Anywhere I can get Pin Striping?

Started by CYNICL · 24 Jan 2013 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CYNICLArchived member
Hey guys, sorry to make a thread for this (I tried searching) but I've been trying to find a place that sells red/silver pin striping (6mm/3mm) to put on my Berlina. I know there is someone on ebay that sells it but $45 for some tape seems like a bit of a rip off... Anyone know any stores that would sell something I can use? I found a store up around Forster when I was on holiday called Pep's auto spares and they had some but not the right widths for me and the local one doesn't stock pin striping at all anymore so I'm at a loss. Cheers.
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
If the stuff on ebay is NOS GM tape then its probably not a bad price at $45.
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xAsh- [View Post] If the stuff on ebay is NOS GM tape then its probably not a bad price at $45. Nah it's not genuine, it's reproduction so I don't think it's worth the price tag. I don't care if I'm using NOS or aftermarket as long as it looks good and doesn't cost heaps because I am on a budget. :P
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
Just picked up some pinstripes from autobarn, will see how it goes soon. Had to get red and white because there was no silver but should be alright.
0 likes
VL00SEArchived member
i found red and silver pin striping on ebay for like 35 dollers, redid the whole car, deffinatly worth the moneys, it was remade not genuine but looks the part ---------- Post added 28-03-13 at 10:06 ---------- i looked around also but ebay was the only place i could find it, that 45 doller roll is great, you get much more than you need and it is high quality
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
Oh hey I didn't know you were on here, haha. I see your wagon all the time I think your girlfriend lives in my street? I put my red/white stripes from autobarn on the other day and they turned out really good haven't taken any pics yet though but was worth the money only cost $15 to do the car, and I bought a spare of each role if I ever need to re do it. Definitely recommend the autobarn stripes!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,368 threads, 42,630 posts and 619 images saved from CT

18.6% of indexed threads saved