Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTD VIC: vl exhaust

Started by G*Star69 · 22 Jan 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

G*Star69Archived member
Hi there I have a vl which I converted to a 5.0l injected. The headers both flow into a ypiece (usually where a cat goes, then continues as an exhaust system) I need a 2.5" cat and full sedan exhaust system. Let me know what you got. Cheers
0 likes
rubensleArchived member
I've got 2.5 high flow cat and 2.5 exhaust with one muffler. $250
0 likes
G*Star69Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by rubensle [View Post] I've got 2.5 high flow cat and 2.5 exhaust with one muffler. $250 Can i have your number please
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today80

6,246 threads, 42,134 posts and 607 images saved from CT

18.2% of indexed threads saved