Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[Melbourne] XK/L/M/P Falcon Parts.

Started by Matt. · 22 Jan 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Matt.Archived member
Hey guys & gals, I'm after the following... XL Falcon Front Grille. XK/L/M/P Front Bench Seat (Any colour, any condition). XL Front & Rear Bumpers (Wagon). XK/L Tail lights. Front Exterior Sunvisor (Can be off anything 60's). XK/L/M/P Wagon Side Venetians. 144ci/170ci Starter Motor. 144ci/170ci Alternator. XK/L Steering Wheel With Horn Ring, RWC Condition. Can swap for VL parts if wanted (I have alot I need to clear out). [phone removed]. shotbymatt @ hotmail.com (No gaps). Melbourne only please.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,932 threads, 61,562 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved