Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] Holden 79 HZ panel van ($$3500)

Started by BOARDA · 21 Jan 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BOARDAArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount $3500 Open to Swap? Yes State VIC Short Description for title? Holden 79 HZ panel van Currently Registered? No Transmission? MANUAL REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Selling my unfinished project it's a 79 HZ Panelvan with a hq premier front it's a 186 6 cylinder engine 3 on the tree manual beautiful car to drive starts first time every time and changes gears nicely.. I have spent a bit of money on her list as follows .. Brand new tyres will original hub caps .. New monroe shocks and king springs front and rear .. There is a decent size dint in the passenger door I have a replacement in the shed .. Gear linkages fixed up smooth changing through gears now .. Complete hq prem front clip (also have the original hz to go with the sale .. New clutch cable .. New mirrors / door trims and I have put a bench seat into it perfect for a retrim.. New brake hoses and fluids .. Reco breaks and calipers .. it has a 3 on the tree 186 straight 6 motor and gearbox the van ran out of reg on the 7th of this month so get in quick it can still be paid I also have a very decent stereo worth 4 grand to go with it for the right price.. Alpine head unit / MB quart front splits and 6x9's ( hand made in germany) alpine 4 channel amp and Rockford fosgate P3 subwoofer and P400-1 mono block amp Car runs and drives perfect has never givin me trouble at all sad to see her go but I want to see it finished and I can't afford it my number is [phone removed] MSG me or call me and we maybe able to make a deal cheers jay I will also swap for a V8 Car is located in berwick Victoria 3806
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,922 threads, 61,444 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved