Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

VL Parts WANTED!!!!!

Started by BUFVLT · 21 Jan 2013 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BUFVLTArchived member
Hey guys can anyone help me with these parts? Trying to put my car back together to look mint one day! Need: -Right rear bumper trim -Driver side front pillar exterior trim -5speed gear shift surround+boot -Window winder(and possibly window track) -Armrest ashtray Any help with these would be greatly appreciated! Cheers boyz!
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by BUFVLT [View Post] Need: -Right rear bumper trim -Driver side front pillar exterior trim -Window winder(and possibly window track) -Armrest ashtray Hey BUF I can help with most of this apart from the window track Cheers Mike (SIKVLT)
0 likes
BUFVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIKVLT [View Post] Hey BUF I can help with most of this apart from the window track Cheers Mike (SIKVLT) Hey bro MEAN!! Name your price mate? And would you have a fuse box aswell? Part of mine is fried! Algud if you dont, any help would be great! Cheers Albie
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Hey Albie, I'll round up the parts for ya tomorrow (I'm on holiday at the moment) I may have a slightly melted rail but I'll check that tomorrow for ya as well and get back to ya Cheers Mike
0 likes
jsobeyArchived member
Window track? I have some old royal doors lining around home if that's any help
0 likes
BUFVLTArchived member
Hey guys Does anyone have a 5speed gear shift surround plus the rubber boot? Need one ASAP as the engine heat is coming up through my broken surround and heating the inside of the car up, plus its summer and already stinking hot! Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers Albie
0 likes
gasguzlerArchived member
hey mate u can buy those brand new off rare spares. all the second hand ones ive looked at, the rubber boot that goes around the gearstick is always split
0 likes
BUFVLTArchived member
Hey guys does anyone have a rear right lower control arm laying around? And if so what condition is the bushing in, and can I have it? NEED IT ASAP!!!! cheers boys
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT