Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Recommended Engine Builders in the Sydney, Wollongong, South Coast NSW Area?

Started by 5LEEPR · 21 Jan 2013 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

5LEEPRArchived member
I'm in the process of getting an RB30 rebuilt for a new project. This will be the first RB30 I'm building so I am just interested in getting a few quotes from different builders. I'm looking at purchasing the parts myself and having a workshop machine and build the motor. Not after big power, just somewhere in the 225kw-275kw range. SYDNEY, WOLLONGONG, SOUTH COAST NSW ONLY. Don't care wether the recommendations are for expensive, midrange or cheap workshops. Open to all suggestions. Any help would be grateful. Cheers, Steve
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
being from nsw the 1st name that springs to mind would be maatouks racing!
0 likes
5LEEPRArchived member
haha, yeah thanks mate, I think it probably pops into most peoples heads first up Hopefully get a quote off them at some stage
0 likes
obsesvArchived member
we build engines at my work dude, give us a call if you want and speak to my boss Pat, tell him Justin told you to call 1300 303 956
0 likes
5LEEPRArchived member
Where abouts are you located at mate?
0 likes
obsesvArchived member
blacktown
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,830 threads, 30,104 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved