Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB / Rent / Borrow : Haltech E6X RB30E Patchloom

Started by tim510 · 21 Jan 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

tim510Archived member
Guys, I'm helping out my neighbour who has a VLT and we are fitting a E6X to it. I'm chasing down a Haltech E6X RB30E plug and play loom for a VL RB30E. I am happy to buy or rent or borrow one. If I can buy one it saves me needing to make one, If I can borrow one for a few hours I can pin trace it to make one. More than happy to pay in cash / beer to borrow one for an hour and I'm happy to travel anywhere in SEQLD to probe at it. Name your price. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. Can anyone assist? Thanks Tim - [phone removed]
0 likes
rusty577Archived member
Ive got one in my vl turbo but its been modified for the earlier e6k ecu. Apparently only 1 or 2 wires different. Its off the road at the moment getting some work done, but your welcome to have a look. Couldn't you just get the pin lay out of the standard ecu plug and the haltech wiring diagram and go from there?
0 likes
tim510Archived member
Hi guys, I was able to figure it out myself. There are a few tricks and tweaks required to make a patch loom. not as simple as I first thought!
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,922 threads, 61,444 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved