Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Vy s/ss spoilers?

Started by bensteveo · 19 Jan 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bensteveoArchived member
Hey all, I have a question, and one that I have been unable to distinguish 100% clearly by photos on the net. Is it just me, or does the spoiler on the VY SS hang a bit more over the sides of the boot on top of and almost center of the taillights in compared to the VY S spoiler, which to me appears to just sit to the side of the taillight? Different angled images make this very unclear, so I thought I'd go public for an opinion. Thanks!
0 likes
FAQFPVArchived member
Yes they are different the ss ones hang over the quarters abit more
0 likes
bensteveoArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by FAQFPV [View Post] Yes they are different the ss ones hang over the quarters abit more I thought so. Thanks alot!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT