Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

MY VU S Pack, 20s , Stereo , Interior , etc etc..

Started by SMIKVLT · 18 Jan 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SMIKVLTArchived member
Hey Guy's I am Travis, Here Is My Ute! I have owned it for about 5 weeks. I brought it stock standard only mod was the ugly 17's.. and Pedder's , Was a 1 owner , 65 xxx Ks Its got a stock 3.8 L... Factory Dual Fuel and its auto. With a LSD ! So far i have done this..... Brought the 20's , Painted Breaks / Wheel Arches , Pulled out 90% of the interior out for paint , Painted roof lining , Plastics , Dash fascia , Brought VY SS Thunder Seats / Trims , Had 6 Inch Pioneer Speakers & New Kenwood stereo fitted , Found some pedder's springs for free & lowered it in the rear , Lion emblem on bonnet , Caprice Leather Steering wheel needs fitting , Mats , White Bright Interior light , Full Detail , Still need to cut it back.and i have taken the tail pipe off.. * puts on flame suit *Its just tempo. I just couldn't handle it sounding like a hybrid, Now i have gained 50kw. Mods Coming Soon..! VZ SS Front , Flutted Gaurd's , Hid's , Sub , Amp , Exhaust , New Tail Gate , Possibly some engine mods , HSV wheels Black with walls , Lower it, It needs stance! Maybe Rear Bags , New Plates , VY S2 Tail Lights , Blue interior light conversion One day a LS Conversion , Or a Turbo Kit , I am only on my l's.. Then i have P's... So here it is! Before: After: I will also be making a thread on my GTS-R Replica. I also own a pretty tidy VL Calais Turbo that will be going up for sale to put the money into the GTS R replica and the ute! anyways.. That's the ute let me know what you think! I will be out at livo harry's on last Saturdays so check it out! Cheers Travis Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SMIKVLTArchived member
Brought some more bits from the thinder ss that the seats came from.. Mint Leather Wrap Steering Wheel. I have the HSV Lion emblem how do i fit it ? I am going to paint the spokes silver. Black Sun visors mint with slide mirrors and clips Black Interior Light Set Up Here is my VL Calais Turbo GTS- R Replica 5.7L ZF6speed Harrop Strocker! Cheers Travis. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT