Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi guys selling my spare diff it's a 4 bolt irs diff gears are 4.11 with a spool includes rear cradle nothing wrong with it at all selling for $250.00 please contact me on [phone removed] pick up is balnarring 3926 thanks!!
No i won't swap ect
0 likes
whats it to suit? will you post the diff without the rear cradle?
0 likes
Suits vt vx
But can suit vy vz if u change the tail shaft to a 4 BOLT
Yes I can seperate I can get a courier quote but its at ur cost
0 likes
yeah interested in a total cost posted to 5044 SA
0 likes
Guys comming down today to see the diff
Ill get a quote on Monday for U
0 likes
is it still for sale cheers
0 likes
Sorry mate sold a few days after I put it up
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.