Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

F/S forged 26/30 complete $5000

Started by Imtorqing · 17 Jan 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ImtorqingArchived member
Guy's for sale I have my JHH built 26/30. Motor was rebuilt in 2008 and has about 15000 k's on it (3x powercruises) as its wasnt my daily driver. I am on the southside of brissy... The motor consists of a standard RB30 o ringed block, N1 oil pump with crank collar fitted, Argo rods, wiseco pistons, 2005 JHH street head on it(larger exhaust valves) with Tomei stage 2 cams, Greddy cam gears. Will from JHH has stated that metal headgasket should have no Problems being fitted now. Car made 580rwhp ATW years ago with my oldschool garrett 42R and last made 550rwhp through my auto on the Horsepower Solutions Dyno last time I had taken it. Engine will come with intake, coils, crank angle sensor etc. Motor is still in the car and running well. The car has been running awesome and shreds the tyres under boost up to third gear. Only reason I am selling is to pay off a loan I dont need and the car is worth more to me in pieces. To see my car in action go to youtube and put in willallan77 and go for JD Transmissions R33 vids Also for sale is my JD Transmissions 300zx box(rated at 1000hp) complete with 5000rpm converter(awesome streetable converter from the converter shop) and tailshaft (suits R33 GTST). Looking for 5 grand which building the box costs over 5 grand new and you need to source a box and converters as well. This box is the ducks nuts and Joel is an absolute champion bloke. Box will not be sold before motor... Happy to sell motor, box, manifold and turbo for 10 grand under a bundle deal. If it doesnt sell then ill keep it as i'm not desperate. If interested PM me or call [phone removed]. I dont sell crap or rip people off... Cheers Bill (Imtorqing)
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
I'm interested in the motor as a spare, what boost was the car on when it made the 550rwhp with the auto? pm me if you would rather
0 likes
ImtorqingArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] I'm interested in the motor as a spare, what boost was the car on when it made the 550rwhp with the auto? pm me if you would rather Mate car was on 25 psi with 98 and octane booster..
0 likes
AlthoatsArchived member
bargain
0 likes
ImtorqingArchived member
Bump
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,815 threads, 30,025 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved